LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Thirugnanasambandan   10 July 2019

Men safety

if an husband deserted by wife, in which act or section hecan file a civil or criminal case against the wife?


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 July 2019

He has the option for an action seeking restitution of conjugal rights. However, this may lead you cases from her side, placing in trouble.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     11 July 2019

I suggest you for amicable solution with your wife , nothing you will get for filing any case or go as per venu sirs advise , never go for divorce on desertion ground otherwise she will filed many cases against you .
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query