LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kant Sen   03 May 2019

Maximum time limit to file a RTI petition

my father passed away in 2012. I applied for compensation appointment but the mp govt delay and refused the application by false facts.
I want to fil a case against mp govt, can I?

Learning

6 Replies

Shashi Dhara   03 May 2019

U approach high court advocate and take guidence and opinion of him who is expert and may find root to file w p as clever and intelligent advocate.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2019

First understand that compassionate appointment is not the right but at discretion of organization considering the financial burden on the family for sustenance due to sudden death of bread earner.

Secondly, when the application was rejected on false facts, you have to represent them once again giving explanations with such reasons on Facts and what is false.  (False and facts are different)

Before proceeding further to Court, consult your father colleagues, his association/union/meet those officials that have to take a final decision, record every happening in letters, file this as a grievance to Top official and copy to Union.

Finally study whether there were any cases in the past decided by your HC or SC in google where a compassionate appointment can be demanded as a right by legal heirs of an employee, what were facts in those cases, and whether those facts are also relevant in your case, and then consult advocate.

You have wasted 7 long and precious years.  Now you can not say that the family can not have sustenance after 7 years after the death of the employee.

Remember stating facts is not discouraging but only explaining things that are relevant in that case.

the department delaying the matter by misguided eeven district collector , and also want to clear that there is no words like the compensate appointments are not the right in in any circular or govt order of mp, even they recruit about 1.5 lac post ( as per website of vyapam) and said me that there is no single vacancy of clerk-3 in whole bhopal sambhag.

lastly I give reminders to cm and head of the education department bhopal on 1st Jan 2019. thay replied me 2nd may by post the status of your complaint registered. to see the status of above complaints see the website.
when I checked the answer is " no data found regarding this application number entered"
what's now ?

lastly my question remains can I go to high court ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 May 2019

If there is State Administrative Tribunal, you cannot approach the High Court. Limitation Act is strictly applicable to Writ Petition. However, the Court may adversely view delay and laches.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register