Hi sir,i have cheated by a guy by putting the profile in matrimony site.when he was in relation with me went to room with married girl,and kept the marriage proposal.later on his parents asked for dowry.we can't provide that much amount.he is prolonging the things since one year and telling to wait for the marriage And saying that when I get interest that time I would like to marry you like that.thing is that parents would agree right for wait proposal
Simply his family is not willing to marry me,emotionally i got disturbed and unable to concentrate on job.feeling sometimes to die.😢.I don't know what to do.but one thing like this fraudsters should not come out by putting profiles in matrimony.and he has taken money from me,but returned
Trouble Logging in? Try following the given steps -
1. Visit your inbox to find a confirmation mail from LAWyersClubIndia.
2. Click on the confirmation link and confirm your signup