LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (NA)     08 August 2012

Marriage not consummated / 498a

Its been 4 months for my marriage now - in the district of Belgaum, Karanataka state. However, I have not been able to cosummate my marriage as my spouse does not allow me for s*xual intercourse. On this grounds, I am hoping to meet a lawyer to file petition for annulment / divorce. However, I am also being advised by my friends and family about my spouse filing a false case against me - about dowry and domestive violence - 498a. Kindly advice. Also, please check this - "cops asked to excercise caution in dowry cases". Is this only for citizens of Bangalore city or is it applicable to all Indian citizens residing in India? 

I have also decided to write a letter via registered post to SP, DSP / DCP, Women Police Staion about my interest in divorce / annulment and my apprehension of false 498a. Would that help me to avoid arrest along with my entire family?

Can I also take an anticipatory bail? Is it possible?

How much would it cost (AB) in the district of Belgaum and in the State of Karnataka?

Do you know any good, reliable and cost effective lawyer to deal with my case in the city of Belgaum?

Kindly help / guide me through. 

Thanks in advance!

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

PM adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

And search by local contact.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register