LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sumit Kumar   27 January 2018

Marriage against brother

Hi Sir, I really need help... myself sumit kumar(age-28) and my girlfriend(she is my brother sister in law) age is 25, we are in relationship from past 9 years, i have 2 brothers , my elder brother whose sister in law don't have any problem to marry but my another elder brother is creating issue to not to do marry with that girl and he is threatning lots of times that if i'm going to do marry he will do some criminal act ...every one is ready in my family except my one brother ....so please guide me what to do?? and please guide me the act regarding this matter . i am egarly waiting for reply thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 January 2018

You get married under police security while the -police     holding your brother in custody and aftewards also tekl the police to keep in custody for sometime on the ground of threat to the life of your elderbrother'ssister in law and your brother.Fight the case io its logical conclusion.Till the matter cools down youir brother will be in police custody on the ground of attemptr to    murder.Register an FIR with the police on this ground if . police don't oblige file aWrit of Mandamus seeking sdirections to the police to register an FIR immediately on the above grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register