Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Man held for sexually harassing daughter-in-law

Page no : 2

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     01 September 2010

@ Kushan Vyas

Thanks for posting it, a good reference with deep  interpretation. 

RG

@ Mr. Arun

Listen, your understanding of the work which happens in a team is half baked.  Now I have not read your long long reply fully. I do not want to read it either. I am not a third party 's spokes person. I work according to my capability as a researcher and my focus area is gender. I do not go into blowing my own trumpet. But if my work is worth something for some organisations, small or big, or if it has brought about some small change in someone's life even through a third party/organisations,  how does it matter? 

Even if you write very long or even longer mails, not necessarily I will read them all, or I will read them fully once I know they are becoming personally vindictive. This is my last reply to your posting addressed to me. I do not have any problems if you have the last word, absolutely no problems from my side.

@ Mr. Arun

I am free to say my say, and why not? I will keep doing it, it is not the first time that you have done it, that's jumping to conclusion. Well, in public forum what is direct? Now anyone who wishes to comment, can comment on this reply of mine too which is of course written @ Mr. Arun. Just because I direct my reply to you does not mean the content may not be replied by others. I may reply to those who reply at this particular content, but never will I say : Oh my reply is only to Mr. Arun, why are you saying something on it. If someone wants to have one on one conversation, there are several modes to have it ,i.e, PM and e-mails. 

Ah, I said the previous one is to be my last reply to your reply, ofcourse directed @ RG 

well, well, let it be the one last one, of course you will have your last word, that's a promise. 

(Guest)

@ RG

See that is the thing..............when confronted............hands up..........before that all charged up..... even I don't have a issue if you have the last word or as a matter even any third person has last word, these are discussion forums (LEGAL) and not a "social bonding" forum as you are thinking it to be. I never defended anyone here say when comments on "bhajan mandali" et al were involved bze I believe that when a person knows how to use a keyboard he / she can defend (make a take) him/herself and or ignore and not that someone else making a take on his/her behalf as third party as u r practicing.

(Guest)

@ RG

Now, let us do a legal discussion as you are gender researcher na.

Que. to you now: Tell readers what is the stark relaity (customary) practiced in Haryana when one brother marries a girl and he is younger to another brother ?

A student challenges a professor of politics and Public administration: 

Ha ! what is your knowledge in front of me....well if you know your subject well tell me who were the authors of the constitutions Ok, if you do not know this one, let me know who was Dr. B.R. Ambedkar? 

The professor looked at him, smiled and quietly went back to his work. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 September 2010

HELLOW MY ENGLISH TEACHER  (MS. Aishwarya)

THE HEADING SHOULD BE

FATHER IN LAW SEXUALLY HARASED DAUGHTER IN LAW.

INSTEAD OF

MAN HELD FOR SEXUALLY HARASSING DAUGHTER IN LAW.

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND  THE MEANING OF THE WORDS

'MAN' & 'FATHER IN LAW'

'HARASSING' & 'HARASED'

I READ SEVERAL SIMILAR MATTERS

FATHER IN LAW VS. DAUGHTER IN LAW

FATHER VS. DAUGHTER

AND SO ON .....

IN INDIA AND ABROAD.

NOTHING NEW.

WHEN A HOME SMASHED, THEN SUCH ALLEGATIONS AND COUNTER ALLIGATIONS ARE VERY COMMON.

WHAT IS THE VERSION OF THE FATHER IN LAW, ON THE MATTER?

MS. Aishwarya

ACTUALLY  YOU ARE BASICALLY 'MAN' HEATER.

MIGHT BE IT IS DUE TO YOUR PERSONAL(REAL) LIFE EXPERIENCE, BUT IT SHOULD NOT REFLECT IN YOUR PUBLIC LIFE OF THIS FOROUM.

YOU INTENTIOALLY DID THE FIRST MISTAKE.

1 Like

(Guest)

@ arup

dear mr "intelligent" arup

apply ur common sense....i just copied n pasted the entire news alongwith the headline that says "man" instead of father inlaw....dint u see the reference link to this news at the bottom of it?no worries see now becoz i know u wont see urself...

https://expressbuzz.com/cities/hyderabad/man-held-for-s*xually-harassing-daughter-in-law/201252.html

now u shud focus ur destructive & crazy energy fighting with this website reporters..

btw,wot difference does it make whether the headline uses man or FIL......do u doubt that FILs are not men??????????

god knows wot mental illness u have..

PLEASE READ HATER INSTEAD OF HEATER

"FILs are not men?"

ANSWER  ALREADY GIVEN ABOVE.

YES, THERE ARE MANY ZENDAR BIASED PERSONS.

THREAD HEADING WRITTEN BY YOU ONLY, NOT ANYBODY ELSE.

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     02 September 2010

Mr. Arup, if we deny that these things do not happen, we are fooling ourselves. By these things I mean : Father in law s*xually abusing. Daughter in law and or father s*xually abusing. daughter. In the later case under the myth that these cases are all false, we snatch the right of a child : girl or boy whoever is s*xually abused, to live a life free from such abuses simply because we would not even believe his/her version of such abuses. Coming to the first case, these are things which are happening both in rural and urban areas, not all father in laws are culprits as not all fathers are culprits. But let us face the realities so that we can protect our children against such abuses from the ones who are trusted to give a sense of security to their daughters( or sons as the case may be, but in majority of the cases the victim remains a girl child). 

Let us have a feeling of compassion when we talk of such cases, because these cases are not the outcome of smashed families, but major causes for smashing the families, shattering in fact the myth of home being the safest place in the cases of such abuses. 

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     02 September 2010

Mr. Arup, if you have time and you can get the book, do read Bitter Chocolate by Pinki Virani which gives heart rending account of real life Child Sexual Abuse mostly by the close family members along with the consequences of the trauma that the children, mostly but not exclusively girl children, had gone through. Some schools, after the publication of the book, started sensitising the children, with a language which is appropriate for their age, on what is safe and what is unsafe touch, and got whole hearted support from the community of parents. Parents learnt in the workshops organised by schools( on sustained basis) how to encourage child to talk about these things rather than blaming the child, scolding them and hush hush the matter under the false belief that these things cannot happen in their homes. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register