LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Kumar s (not)     28 April 2012

Maintenance not taking what to do?

If maintenance is announced, two years I paid and now they not are not taking maintenance.  What to do. It is not my mistake.. I am out off station for more than 2 years.  Will it have any impact on me?  They will file any revised case against me. Kindly help me


 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     28 April 2012

you pay the money in the court

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 April 2012

Deposit the amount in the court.

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     28 April 2012

Or send the money through money order or through a/c payee cheques with covering letter in registered post. Keep a record of every thing so that you can prove if they come up with any case

1 Like


produced an application before court & deposit amount in court through your advocate.

You may also furnished her amount through monry order/ deposit in her account/ a/c payee cheque.

keep receipt safe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query