Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun (Business man)     31 October 2015

Maintenance for working women

Hi,

I been paying Interim maintenance from 2011 and main case still pending. I have come to know my wife working for one of reputed corporate school as 'Teacher' for the last one year. I have gather enough proofs to submit to court as she is working.

My Question(s) is :

1. Is it possible to lodge criminal case against my wife for false evindence to courst stating she is unemployeed and claiming for Maintenance?

2. if so, under which sections i need to lodge complaint?

3. Do i need to lodge at Police statation or Court?

Please help me to gather some info.

Much Appreciated!!

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 October 2015

the interim maintenance was decided way back in 2011 but you had said that she is working from the last year i.e from 2014.so you can present a change in circumstance or modification petition before the court which decided the interim maintenance along with the proofs which could prove that she is working somewhere and earning so and so amount

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 October 2015

Nothing more to add than that of the above legal expert

Arjun (Business man)     01 November 2015

Thanks for replies but question related to lodging Criminal case on false evidence

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 November 2015

U can't file a criminal case at this stage,inform the court about her qualification,employment,salary to the court through a petition with valid evidence.

Arjun (Business man)     01 November 2015

Thanks for reply

i found below link very close to my request

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/School-teacher-lies-to-get-maintenance-95650.asp#.VjWf1rcrLIU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register