LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kinonessee (NA)     23 June 2013

Maintenance claim - referred to mediation

Family Court has passed for mediation and awaiting mediation report now.

Could anyone tell me what goes through mediation? Things to take care and bring to a decent conclusion.

I have two joint properties (One land of 20x30sq ft and One 20x30sqft with 2 floors which will come as part of my share from ancestor property.) with my retirement fund of 20L. I dont have any loan. I have two wives. Second wife and unmarried daughter filed for maintenance.

Could you please assist me what would be the best best solution? They are trying to harrass and get as much as they can with property and my retirement fund.

Kindly assist.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 June 2013

In the mediationb quntaum of maintenance will be decided after making due enquiry of both side, if it is unsuccessful then it will sent back to the court.

Kinonessee (NA)     23 June 2013

Originally posted by : adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

In the mediationb quntaum of maintenance will be decided after making due enquiry of both side, if it is unsuccessful then it will sent back to the court.

Thank you. We wanted to settle everything ones for all including property etc.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     23 June 2013

Dear querist, In meditation their main motive is to settle down the difference and dispute whatso ever arises amicaby keeping in mind of both party benefit with the consent of both parties without harming anyone after due enquiry. If it fails then sent back to court which is decided on merit and evidence adduced.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 June 2013

nothing left to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register