IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunjai Goenka   24 November 2022

Maharashtra stamp duty/fees for registering a conversion(not sale) of property

A Public Charitable Trust in Maharashtra is converted to a Section 8 Company.

Now the property belonging to the ertswhile Public Trust has to be mutated in the name of the Section 8 company. So what will be the procedure to register a conversion deed or a Mutation Deed for the property and the Stamp Duty/fees in this regard. Any reference to Maharashtra Govt. GRs. or orders will be highly appreciated. 

Thank You..


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 November 2022

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query