LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinit (nagpur)     13 December 2011

Love marriage

sir if i want to do love marriage what documents i need...

is there any rule by which i can marry the same day on which i submit the form becoz i will hardly get one day to marry and if that chance is gone then it will be very difficult for us to get married...

can u suggest what should we do either we go for a court  marriage or by hiring a priest....

give me detailed information...

their is mention of affidavat waht does it mean and form where i can get that...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

ha ha..

Dear, you need to apply before one month for court marriage.But I cud realise your situation.May be your parents dont allow you to marry your beloved..

Arya Samaj marriage is also valid .Tell your boy friend to arrange your marriage in a mandir.You manage to come out of home in that day and complete all formalities.

But you are going against your family's will, is your boyfriend capable of becoming a good husband?Before taking any step judge everything in cool brain.All the best.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     13 December 2011

u seem to be from Nagpur

go to Alandi / Nashik

perform vedic marriage

get it registered lateron

docs. : age proof

aaa (job)     14 December 2011

sir,can u just tell me in muslim marriage a girl is of 19 yr old & the boy whome she had married is of20 and half yr old is there marriage is valid they had married in muslim community not done any register marriage ?????????? pls suggest ASAp its an request.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register