Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepti ahuja (student)     21 December 2010

lost legal documents

 

Actually, recently I kept my client waiting while I was desperately searching for some important legal documents. And what added more to my embarrassment, I could not find it in the end. Sometimes, I think how much impressive would it have been if when asked - I'd smiled, immediately found the document, and quickly given the reports! Seriously, I don’t want to face similar situation again. Thus, I am looking for some professional document management services in India. However, no success till now regarding this but yes, I heard about this service called ‘Kleeto’ on facebook page, ‘clip to click’, which is supposed to provide the same services and that too on a trial basis for a while. Does anyone have good idea about this service, then please tell?



 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register