Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kannan (s/w)     24 December 2015

Loss certificate in flood

I lost my TC in flood. My college is not in chennai, but in Madurai district. College is insisting on any proof that i lost the TC.

Does FIR will work? I went to police station, they told crime division has gone out come tomorrow.

Is loss of certificate come under crime division?

Just wanted to know or is there any other way 


 1 Replies

Dnyanada D Mahajan (Self Employed)     06 November 2016

Yes put  an RTI where u got the TC and insist on Certified Copy and that you can submit in College. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query