LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavender (Software Consultant)     03 May 2021

Looking for supreme court legal counsel in banking sector

I have a good case against ICICI Bank which (Managers’) faced BW and NBW at one point in time in a home loan issue. In my legal struggle. as party in person, over a decade, I was determined to exonerate my position and establish the culpability of the bank. Meanwhile, I ended up losing my career abroad and subjected my family to tremendous suffering. Finally, I was exonerated at DRT. Secured asset stands released upon decreed outstanding repayment. The case before consumer forum while limping back and forth is currently pending before National Commission that I hope would be disposed off in my favour eventually. I would like to approach Apex court once National Commission disposes my case whether or not in my favour.

I believe there are several loop holes that the bank has leveraged against me but managed to get scot free by misusing legal processes and procedures. I am looking for a sincere, committed and well learned legal counsel residing at New Delhi, with good experience in banking sector, who shall challenge the basic tenets to wriggle out a landmark judgement that shall bear torch for years to come, for such cases.

I am looking for a Learned Counsel practising in SCI in Banking sector willing to take head on with ICICI Bank uncompromisingly. Even young dedicated Counsels willing to carve out fame and name for themselves are welcome. I shall research and consider each such potential reference that I obtain, to engage in due course of time, perhaps in an year’s time.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register