LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khaja Ali (Manager)     29 May 2012

Looking for divorce with my wife

Hi Sir,


I have married for past 6 years with 2 childres 1boy and 1 girl.

Problem started form starting form the month of marriage . she always goes to his mothers place and when i call she will abbuse me with felthi language.

this countinued for several days and once she come to my place after a month she will say some excuses like she is not feeling well and she will not perepare food for several day .

At the time of my first chield she went to her mother place when she was carring at 6 months and came back after the chield was 6 months .

I maintained silence and use to visit her place every week.

After my second child she started to behave like strange she never allows to have s.. x and she shouts like mad every time and abbuse me with all kind of felthi language . even at the night 2 o clock she will be scolding and even when she is cooking or watching TV or taking bath is suddenly starts shouting and scolding with all kind of felthi language .

When i asked her , she tell nothing and says your are not rich you dont have car or own house . she even told me to live her and she will live with he parnets .

Due to this i am unable to consentrate on my job or any kind of work .

Her family is highly wealthy people her father is a landlord and does a realestate business.

I have put across to them they are not opening their mouths and saying to countinue with her .

I am looking for divorce from her and i want my children custody .

Kindly advice.








 3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     29 May 2012

She is suffering from mental problem.  Take her to psychiatrist.  If the doctor gets her cured O.K.  If he says it is not curable, you can file divorce on the ground of cruelty and mental disorder. In this divorce petition itself, you can ask for the custody of the childrent or you can file separate case for custody of children.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     29 May 2012

Khaja Ali musalmaano ke liye divorce bahut aasaan hai.  Court tak jaane ki jaroorat nahi.  Aap jaante hain shaayad. :)

1 Like

isin (Manager)     30 May 2012

If the problem started in one month then why did you have children with her? Now since you already have, and it seems physical attraction may not be an issue in your case, do want to look at a counsellor to try fix your wife?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads