Share on Email

Share More

ronnie (network engineer)     24 August 2011

Looking for a book court procedure in india

can any one suggest me online source for handbook for court procedure in india

Learning

6 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     25 August 2011

Even I m interestedot but normally these books are very  long and not easy to find time to read.

The leagal  language creates another difficulties for lay man like us.

It is importnt that some NGO's and retired Judges and advocate sstart classes  at reasonable fees for commonmen who face roaring advocates.

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     25 August 2011

Several Books on the subject are available.  It is suggested that you may visit any good Law Book Stall of your City and pick up one you find most suitable.

baldev singh chhabra (Chief Associate Advocate)     25 August 2011

Friends,

The court procedure in Indian Courts is devided in two ways- Civil Procedure which deal property family etc matters, then, Criminal Procedure which deals with criminal cases. As suggested by my friend above these books are available on shops. But these books are available on internet also but on price basis to pay thro' paypal. What help I can give you is that I can refer you to maanvisushant@gmail.com who will send these books to you as attatch file through internet for which charges  will be almost half of the market rate or may be less than that even . .

Regarding understanding the legal terminology maanvisushant@gmail.com can also provide you a dictionary of legal terms which explains the meaning in common general language of public understanding.

baldev singh chhabra (Chief Associate Advocate)     25 August 2011

Friends,

The court procedure in Indian Courts is devided in two ways- Civil Procedure which deal property family etc matters, then, Criminal Procedure which deals with criminal cases. As suggested by my friend above these books are available on shops. But these books are available on internet also but on price basis to pay thro' paypal. What help I can give you is that I can refer you to maanvisushant@gmail.com who will send these books to you as attatch file through internet for which charges  will be almost half of the market rate or may be less than that even . .

Regarding understanding the legal terminology maanvisushant@gmail.com can also provide you a dictionary of legal terms which explains the meaning in common general language of public understanding. NB- Alok YOU NEED NOT READ WHOLE BOOK REFER TO YOUR REQUIRED POINT OF LAW IN THE CONTENT. OTHERWISE ALSO LAW IS VERY INTERESTING SUBJECT ONE MUST READ LIKE A LIVE NOVEL TO UNDERSTAND THE LAW OF THE LAND WHEREAT WE LIVE.

2 Like

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     26 August 2011

Thank u v.much. Additionally sipler books for lay person and small courses for them is the need of the hour.

ronnie (network engineer)     26 August 2011

on a book store u can bget book on 200 rupees . I am looking of online pdf or doc file for downloading

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register