Share on Email

Share More

live in with my boyfriend

Page no : 6

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 December 2010

welcome ms dev.

1 Like

indianzindian (business)     05 December 2010

ms deb i had not refered to u.u took it personally its ur wish, it was addressed for public.u have no right to say me anything.modesty forbids it.i thing i wont answer on this anymore. 

indianzindian (business)     05 December 2010

ms deb i had not refered to u.u took it personally its ur wish, it was addressed for public.u have no right to say me anything.modesty forbids it.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     05 December 2010

Ego reigns supreme!! After all this thread is dedicated to "Payal Deb". Don't anyone dare question the rational of its continuity. And since it is a thread started by Ms. Payal, she has full say to order about who should be there and who should not be. 

Now I am ready for a thumb down!! or Thumbs down!! 

deepti.kunapareddy (Voice Of People)     05 December 2010

Objections may raise only from your boy friends rented flat owner or either from the hotel management as mostly in southindia the management does not allow unmarried couples to stay in the hotel room.If you both are majors u are free at your will..

1 Like

AJ Agarwal (Self)     05 December 2010

what is adultery in legal terms ? even if both parties are married, and both are doing the s*x in private with or without the klnowledge of their legal spouses ?

(Guest)

married man can sue the man partner of his wife but married woman can't sue husband's woman partner...!!!

what a funny law!!

1 Like

manjit kalra (system eng)     23 December 2010

thanks everyone to bring up this almost dead topic to top once again. seems everyone wants to livin with her boyfriend secretly.

1 Like

(Guest)

and you r 1 among those ' everyone'!!!!

its true ...I never saw so much pages in any other thread..

ha ha ha ha ha.......

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 December 2010

utpala,dont u kn

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     23 December 2010

utpala,dont u know that women are the biggest enemies of wmen?

these feminists have proven so....they started fighting for rights of wives...no rpoblem!

then they fought for s*x wrkers,mothers and sisters and even live in partners...still no problem...

but aadat se majboor.....aurat aurat ka bhala nahi soch sakti...they stated fighting for rights....so called rights of mistresses of married men, choose to live with married men.....and thus they are digging their own grave...they will also fall victim tothis very law wen their own husbands live with other women and the cannot sue the other woman

in one thing i agree with men of LCI.....I read here recently that women play domestic politics wen their husbands are at work and then,commint DV on one another,but drag the men to courts for "abusing"them....i dont deny that men can abuse...but all such fights are started by women only....men become bali ka bakri in these cat fights..if they ignore,they are called "weak" and if they take anyone's side,they are called abusive

in any college,office etc,u find women forming their own "groups"...men,on the other hand mix up with all

so this is nothing new u r pointing out....women will never end agonies of one another...although they pretend to...which is nothing but overprotecting wongful women for some selfish purpose,as in not helping wives sue mistresses

2 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 December 2010

just think of a widow harassed by mother inlaw and sister inlaw.she cant sue them under DV,as they are women!

a wife cant sue husband's mistress as she's a woman.

HOW STUPID!

SO How is DV benefitting a wife WHO'S RIDDEN WITH ABOVE PROBLEMS??

1 Like

(Guest)
I found this on the LCI website only. maybe this will help women find "THE ONE"

Attached File : 24 24 53 perfect husband.xls downloaded: 104 times
1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 December 2010

just also think of a widow harassed by DIL and Son , with DIL being the primary culprit

2 Like

Gajender Singh (ca)     24 December 2010

as per delhi HC, dv can be against femailes as well

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register