Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live in with my boyfriend

Page no : 2

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 November 2010

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
but aajkal hidden cameras jo lage hai unka kya?
"

"Yahi to problem hai, law to kuch nahi bigad sakta hai, lekin ye dayan camare to jaroor gul khila sakte hain. Bhagwan in camaron ka power fail kar de"

Anyway nice sense of humor Avinashji, Let us say goodluck to Payal Madam.

ravi kumar (advocate)     05 November 2010

Ms. Payal , no problem for staying with boy fr in hotel or rented room as per  to indian law but  u should be care pf u r self, for miss use or miss handlling u from ur.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     05 November 2010

yes agree with ravi , noida mms kaand suna hi hoga madam. beware of ur boyfrend tooo  :)

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     05 November 2010

ha ha very interesting and good humoured replies by few members.

payal,u havent mentioned  the marital status of both of u......

accordingly,a more suitable advice can be given

1 Like

M V Gupta (Advocate)     05 November 2010

Dear Payel Deb,

Legally your proposal is OK., but not morally and socially. If u are not bodhered about the latter, you are free to do as u like.

hedevil hydraheaded (non professional )     05 November 2010

yes, as I had given my opinion previously, the boy's house owner would be in all probability very irritated with this live in relationship stay. I am not for or against it, but this is the reality. You can't possibly impress her/him with a supreme court order. 

In a city little bigger than a town, getting admission in the same room in a hotel also may be little difficult and awkward for you both as well as for the hotel management if the hotel is a modest one. 

And finally the question Roshni has asked remains a very relevant question.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 November 2010

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur
"
yes agree with ravi , noida mms kaand suna hi hoga madam. beware of ur boyfrend tooo  :)
"

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Now u at least come to the point”beware of ur boyfrend tooo  :)"

As earlier u were cautioning / saying for men "Aagey kuan peechey khai".

Never trust a husband too far, and a bachelor too near.

(Guest)

When we talk about the trust on boy and girl how we can select parameters for that?

Suppose in this case how the girl can know that his boyfriend is good or not?only his behavior?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 November 2010

Originally posted by :Roshni B
"
ha ha very interesting and good humoured replies by few members.

payal,u havent mentioned  the marital status of both of u......

accordingly,a more suitable advice can be given
"

Roshaniji are you kidding? Or something else, LOL!

(Guest)

• Just in case anybody interested in knowing about how to detect spy cameras
  •  

• Check the bathroom very carefully while paying close attention to the shower and toilet areas.

• All the corners of each room, be sure to check the ceiling for small holes and this goes especially for the walls to any adjoining apartments.

• All of the Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors.

• Any wall decorations, paintings or mirrors(Nail testing) you don’t install yourself.

• Air conditioning and heating air vents.

What you should be looking for, are wires that appear out of place and seem to go no where,  and small holes that make no sense. If you turn out all of the lights and get it as dark as you can in your place you can look for small lights in odd places.

Checking for Night Vision cameras with mobile phone cameras

Most modern cameras come with some type of power on light that can be much more easily seen in the pitch dark. As I mentioned before you need to pay very close attention as you do your initial inspection.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     06 November 2010

TO FIND WIRELESS SPYCAM

https://spycameradetector.com/

to  find non wireless spy camera

https://www.spygadgets.com/hidden-camera-detector-spyfinder.aspx

ms. deb getting advises just too much  :)

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     06 November 2010

Sorry Payalji,

Plz aloow me to post just this one, this is not for u but to all, just to laugh,

A joke of Param Adarniye Surendranath Sharmaji,

"Ye Ji Ham Tum agar ek kamare me band hon, aur chabhi kho jawego to ke howogo, hono jano kuch nahin, pariwarniyojan wale rowogo."

M V Gupta (Advocate)     06 November 2010

Hi Payal,

Your proposal may be Ok from legal angle but not from moral and social angle. If you do not bother about the later, you may do as you wish at your own risk.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     10 November 2010

@ ashutosh,avnish,deepak etc

payal only sought the legal advice...and u guys started teasing her about cameras,surendar sharma jokes,MMS etc.....

ashutosh jee,aisa mazaak to koi newly wed bride ke saath karta hai when it's her 1st night!

dekha use bhaga diya...

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     10 November 2010

arey madam husband will rarely do such a thing like mms, but part time bf has very high chance of doing so to blackmail her into submission again.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register