Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live in with my boyfriend

Page no : 4

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 November 2010

There is nothing wrong in doing entertainment and refreshmen to ease out tension and stress. Here everyone is enjoying without any malice or ill intention towards the author, everyone has joined here cleanheartedly. I think author would not have take us seriously. And a Big Thanks to Author "Ms Payal Deb"

Also so many thanks to Avnish Madam and Roshniji,

One more thing Avnish Madam,

You said "KUSHAN , CAN An italian  WIFE SUE U FOR FORCING  her to wear a saree?"

Kyon sbako dara rahi ho madam, aise to sablog apni dharmpatniyon kp chodkar bhg jayenge aur, jisne shaadi nahin ki hai, wo to dar hi jayega.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 November 2010

Please read "Kyon sbako dara rahi ho madam, aise to sablog apni dharmpatniyon kp chodkar bhg jayenge aur, jisne shaadi nahin ki hai, wo to dar hi jayega. as "Kyon sabako dara rahi ho madam, aise to sablog apni dharmpatniyon ko chodkar bhag jayenge aur, jisne shaadi nahin ki hai, wo to dar hi jayega."

Avnishji aap sabhi couples ko alag kar ke hi dam lengi kya LOL!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 November 2010

avnish plz pati patni ko alag mat karo...yaad rakho...kabhi nanad bhi kabhi bhabhi thi/banegi

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 November 2010

dont worry about kushan..if his wife doesnt wear saree,he will accept her in jeans/skirts/minis/pants,etc..

pahle arupuddin jee ka mangal vivah ho jaane do...uske baad chhote bhai kaa...

arup uncle...jaise hee app liver man/foreign travel for wife hunting se waapas aa jaye,hume report de...wo jagah kaisi lagi?or waha aapne kaisi girls dekhi....koi to bhaa gayi hogi...haina?

if u are afraid of 498A cases,please dont bring your russian or italian or prussian wife to india...live with her in her own country as ghar jamai...nobody will make fun of you...and this way she will never know about 498A...dont introduce her to LCI also...kya pata aap mazaak mazaak me use LCI ke ye sab funny threads dikha de use hasaane ke lie,or or or...saare destructive laws ka use idea ho jaye...fir to kayamat aa jayegi ...haina arup uncle?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     12 November 2010

Originally posted by :Roshni B
"
avnish plz pati patni ko alag mat karo...yaad rakho...kabhi nanad bhi kabhi bhabhi thi/banegi
"

Maat Pareshan karo Ladkiyon ko, Paap  Hoga!

Kyoki tu Bhi Ek din Ladki Ka Baap Hoga!!

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 November 2010

Originally posted by :Ashutosh Bhartiya
"
Maat Pareshan karo Ladkiyon ko, Paap  Hoga!

Kyoki tu Bhi Ek din Ladki Ka Baap Hoga!!

"

sarvesh jee ashutosh ko ab or daaru mat pilau...dekha use kya ho gaya.

jao ashutosh..nimbu paani piyo or so jao

Roshani madam,

what wrong thing I have written in my last posting.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 November 2010

ashutosh nothing wrong..since u were in mast mood,so i pulled ur leg...

ab ye bhi samjhana parega?

No No,

Roshani Madam I got it. And a Big thanks to u for not misunderstanding me.:)

Also Balti Bhar Ke Thanks to Payal Madam who has provided this opportunity/thread for nice refreshment and entertainment, without any misunderstanding and by not minding our comments.

1 Like

manjit kalra (system eng)     12 November 2010

thx to her this thread has a highest viewership

1 Like

Payel Deb (Software Engineer)     13 November 2010

Mr. kiran kumar, aatma, Mr. pravakar, Mr.rajiv,Mr. arun......thanks to u all.........

1 Like

@roshni.....we both r unmarried.......

1 Like

@roshni: i am not an escapist......i was waiting for the right time to comment....anyways...i had a good outing with my boyfriend, both stayed in a hotel without any problem and the tour was quite rolicking....i enjoyed with full spirit.....

i just seen that somebody was advising me for moral and social values....for him...i want to inform that i am an individualist and i dont care what society imposes on......i believe that when somebody is happy doing anythn there should be nothing to stop her/him from that....society should be a bond among people for a better civilization......it should not be imposing bans on its creators...i.e. human beings......i should do whatever i like to do.....there is nothing sin in doing something that u like....the time is changing....we should analyze ourselves by shutting of the social and moral nonsense words.....that doesnt mean i am against traditional thinking or point of view....i think its best to implement "LET LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE IN THEIR OWN WAY"

@ashutosh:thakns for "thanking me with a full bucket of thanks"......

typed in a very fast style....so wrong gramr and mistks can be seen.......

again thanks to all for ur kind attention and ideas......except that camera thing........comments are always welcome...this is my first post here....and thanks to all personally....

2 Like

@ram ji: u can say what u want to say......lets step aside the fundamental point and fundamentalists as they are huge draw backs and basically nonsense idelogistics....discuss ur point of view......

1 Like

@Mr. M V GUPTA: i dont think theres any sin i am doing moraly......and dont bother about society as long as i am happy and others are not affected by my activity.....

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register