Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivani (na)     22 February 2013

Live in relation with married person

I need legal advice favouring me.

I am in love with a married person and now i am staying with him from last 2 month in a rented house.I know him and his wife and their love affair before their  marriage from 2005.But at that time he was in love with legally wedded wife and In 2009,he got married to his wife against family wish.I also used to stay some days with them from 2005 to 2012 whenever i visited them.They dont have child.

Many times i observed they had fights between them due to this that issue before and after marriage.I used to make them understand everytimes.In 2010 me and her husband got closure emotionally and fell in love and so he decided and we both agreed that he willnot divorce his wife and i will stay with him without marraige.So we both tried to make his wife to understand the situation that we cannot live separately.Initially we feel she didnot take it serious and neglected but when His wife realised she started abusing and trashing me even in front of my family members.She used to fight day n night for small small issue thinking i am snatching her husband by tricks and conspirancy.I am cheating her.

So finally we decided to stay in separate house till she will reaslise and cool down.She has sent a notice a criminal case against me and my family in criminal breach 402,406,409 and 420 and also theft case saying that i have taken her house items without her information.But everything me and her husband planned thinking about safty agaisnt us without informing her and till date also his wife not aware where we are staying.

Now my questions are what should i do ? Her husband is in my favour.So we both are planning to send a legal notice to her.

- will police or law support me if her husband is with me

- I found he is not happy with his wife but he doesnot with to divorce because he thinks it will be betrayal to his wife

- how many years we can get punishment if we are ready because we know we are doing against law

- what we can do like some sort of aggreement between me and his wife so that in future she cannot blame or take action against me and my family.

- any legal remedy to avoid court police works.

Only her husband is working.Even i am not working.She used to work earlier but not now.

Please help me i need true advice.I have all proofs how she used to quarrel with her husband.

what action she can take against her husband if he denies to stay with her.

Also what action she can take against me.

I am 28 yrs and they are 38 years old.We all are hindu.

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

19 Replies

sharma (ADVOCATE)     22 February 2013

Left on your part.  Just think twice about your query.  U can get the answer

(Guest)

wtf?
Shivani if he seriously likes you, he should divorce his wife, there is no other way.

Otherwise you are illegitimate woman in his life and you have no future in such a relationship. Law doesnt provide any relief to you. Now its all fine but you will have your bad day once the charm is gone.

You dont need to stay away from him but ask him divorce his wife if hez not happy. If he disagrees, you stay away from him once for all. 

Ranee....... (NA)     23 February 2013

His wife who is desperate for a child had only one asset, i.e her husband that too you snatched away..it is you who broke her home.How can you trust this person who can so easily betray his married wife that too love marriage?He is a cheat and you came out as a serpent behind the rose.Stop the relation and stay away from them, you future is not secure with this person.Be practical and act like a human.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     23 February 2013

If you know that person well for long and sure his wife is reason for split, ask him to get divorce from her, and later legally marry and go ahead well.

all the best,

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2013

I will only partially disagree with experts above.  Getting divorce is not so easy like getting a cup of coffee that he will get divorce simply if you want his divorce. 

I attempt your questions:-

Now my questions are what should i do ? Her husband is in my favour. So we both are planning to send a legal notice to her.

Ans : You have not stated what wrong she has done to you.  It is not clear what notice you shall send to her.  The facts disclosed by you so far described only  that you are wrong.  There are criminal complaints against you and you have not even uttered even a single word to say if these are false.

Ans : Why law  should support you when you are far away from LAW. There is theft and BOT and cheating charges.  You have not disclosed the facts leading to such charges and it is impossible to decide if the charges are true or not.  Husband at the most can be a defence witness in your favour and you not the duration of trials in India.

- I found he is not happy with his wife but he does not wish to divorce because he thinks it will be betrayal to his wife

Ans : Why you want to motivate betrayal

- how many years we can get punishment if we are ready because we know we are doing against law

Ans : Unless your crimes are know the penalty cannot be predicted.  You have not shown the facts leading to allegations.

- what we can do like some sort of aggreement between me and his wife so that in future she cannot blame or take action against me and my family.

Ans :  I the criminal charges are true then Just apologize to her. Maintain your promise not be seen around her house or husband.  She may agree not to press charges.

If criminal charges are false then defend the charges and pay the lawyers.  In the meanwhile your paramour keeps paying he maintenance and this includes cost of pursuing litigation against you and him.

- any legal remedy to avoid court police works.

Ans : What do you mean. Police and court itself are the legal remedy.

Only her husband is working. Even i am not working. She used to work earlier but not now.

Ans : So even if he gets divorce he pays maintenance.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 February 2013

Legally this live-in relationship is not a problem for either u or ur partner.

But its a moral & ethical blunder. U ppl shud work out a MCD for the husband & then only continue this relationship.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     23 February 2013

Dear Shivani according to you "you arein love with a person who was in love with his legally wedded wife You are trying to build your house on his wife's grave.A man who is not true to his own wife shall never be true to his keep.you will lose all moral authority to expect him not to do anything immoral with you.Forget about morality and legality.its not in your own interest. you are 28 only. look for a man who will love his own wife. regards all the best

shivani (na)     23 February 2013

@sudhir

Ans : Why law  should support you when you are far away from LAW. There is theft and BOT and cheating charges.  You have not disclosed the facts leading to such charges and it is impossible to decide if the charges are true or not.  Husband at the most can be a defence witness in your favour and you not the duration of trials in India.

my answer : His wife filed cheating,bot and thefft charges on me and my family not on her husband even though she knows her husband supports me for doing so.We both have taken useful items from her house.The house is regd in her name. She even doenot want to divorce her husband.But her husband supports me and even my family memebers knows that.only because she is married to him so she is in fact harrasing me and my family. not to him. where is my mistakes ? we all are 18+ so we can do whatever we can do.More over everything is fair in love and war.His wife should understand the truth that we love each other and she should have gone her own way.

coming to notice for criminal case, she had given me a notice to meet police by email as she doenot know my address but i have not replied her any emails till now not responded her notice. now i think she will go and do FIR but what police and law can do in metro city if they dont know our address even she doenot have my photo.If i dont respond to her notice what action i can expect from police because i am also a women,younger than her ?

is there any bail i can get if i get arrested ?

if her husband supports me what will be charges for him ?

please reply i need to get prepared myself before i meet police and law.

sharma (ADVOCATE)     23 February 2013

His wife filed cheating,bot and thefft charges on me and my family not on her husband even though she knows her husband supports me for doing so.We both have taken useful items from her house.The house is regd in her name. She even doenot want to divorce her husband.But her husband supports me and even my family memebers knows that.only because she is married to him so she is in fact harrasing me and my family. not to him. where is my mistakes ? we all are 18+ so we can do whatever we can do.More over everything is fair in love and war.His wife should understand the truth that we love each other and she should have gone her own way

coming to notice for criminal case, she had given me a notice to meet police by email as she doenot know my address but i have not replied her any emails till now not responded her notice. now i think she will go and do FIR but what police and law can do in metro city if they dont know our address even she doenot have my photo.If i dont respond to her notice what action i can expect from police because i am also a women,younger than her 

Wah, aged 28 and talking as if 8 years.  even 8 could think better.  Do u think police are fools.  evey individual even has no right to commit suicide which is against law, then how could you interfere into the marital affairs of others.  U said, he had love marriage with his wife and now he is interested or love with you.  Just talk to him if after relation with him, if you fall in love or relation with other guy how could he react?  Just imagine your life.  Hardly 28, there is abundant life to you and with infactuation you are disturbing.  Every thing is fair in love and war you expressed.   But how come with a love married person.  He is not a lover my friend.  He loved and married and living with her.  You are trying to break their relationship with sweet words of love.  Try to literate yourself. 

Coming on to cases, just with email id, your access can be found and your identity can be traced within hours.  Lawyers could help you to get rid of these cases, but think of your future.  Within no time you everything can happen.

Ranee....... (NA)     23 February 2013

This is a matter of shame of getting charged with u/s 420 that too for a girl.

You said you can do anything you want as you are 18+, again you became abla saying you are younger than her ?

Right now you are a mistress of her husband, yet you are saying these  about her?Then why she should not harrass you?

You are expecting her to go away as you love her husband , y dont you go away as it is an illicit relation?

once she files FIR you will have to visit Court regularly..that is one more harrassment.

sharma (ADVOCATE)     23 February 2013

Wah, aged 28 and talking as if 8 years.  even 8 could think better.  Do u think police are fools.  evey individual even has no right to commit suicide which is against law, then how could you interfere into the marital affairs of others.  U said, he had love marriage with his wife and now he is interested or love with you.  Just talk to him if after relation with him, if you fall in love or relation with other guy how could he react?  Just imagine your life.  Hardly 28, there is abundant life to you and with infactuation you are disturbing.  Every thing is fair in love and war you expressed.   But how come with a love married person.  He is not a lover my friend.  He loved and married and living with her.  You are trying to break their relationship with sweet words of love.  Try to literate yourself. 

Coming on to cases, just with email id, your access can be found and your identity can be traced within hours.  Lawyers could help you to get rid of these cases, but think of your future.  Within no time you everything can happen.

shivani (na)     24 February 2013

Dear Sirs, I dont know why everyone telling me wrong as if i have committed mistakes.I am just making a married person happy by loving him.There is no ideal people in this world so only so many marriages remarriages are happening.I cam pay very high money to lawyer he can keep everything safe ??? regarding his wife what she will do except filing divorce or doing 498a case against her husband...anyway by money we can get bail fro him right ? she is 38 just think after 3 years what fights she can do for herself.Nobody will keep her even for friendhsip ? am i right ? Looking her age and situation only i am getting energy to fight for her husband ? who will choose me once i am 30+ ? better to utilise my luck and let me fight. I have to very selfish because i cannot earn more and why should i when i got a rich person to support me.This is only every parent wants.Let his wife go to hell ? what is there i will visit court in her husband car.he will pay for me.i just have to go and attend the court.. how long she will fight for me when her husband itself not supporting her.. think and apply logic... human life is short... do you think i am mental ? where i did mistake

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2013

Actually she is his wiefe not slace.  So even if that persons (atleast at the moment) supports you you have no right to commit crime against her. 

Bieng 18(+) is no license top do crimes.

You are objecting to the talks of morality.  Natural for a person like you to react so.

But this is legal advise foum and law is never alient to morality (at least not expectedd to be) so you cannot expect the experts here to support criminal/immoral activities.

When you say "I cam pay very high money to lawyer he can keep everything safe" Then you should not be here for seeking charitable advise. 

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     24 February 2013

GUY DE Maupassant > Quotes > Quotable Quote “Because it is useless, and I tell them so at once. If you had confessed your fears to me sooner, I would have reassured you. My dear friend, a man in love is not only foolish but dangerous. I cease all intercourse with people who love me or pretend to; firstly, because they bore me, and secondly, because I look upon them with dread, as I would upon a mad dog. I know that your love is only a kind of appetite; while with me it would be a communion of souls. Now, look me in the face—" she no longer smiled. "I will never be your sweetheart; it is therefore useless for you to persist in your efforts. And now that I have explained, shall we be friends?”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register