Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar Rao   18 May 2018

Litigation of Purchased D-form Patta land

Sir,
This is bhaskar rao. I am studying CA-Final.
My father purchased a land in 2005 in Visakhapatnam region (A. P) with a proper agreement , which was given to the seller by Government on D-Form patta. The seller and her husband was expired. They have no children.
But recently the children of her husband's brother claiming that they have a share in that land and at the time sale agreement, agreement was
done without their signature. I would like to tell you that they are minor at the time of sale.
I would like to know what are their rights against us and what are our rights against them.


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register