Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

License to Sex

Page no : 2

sai narayana   27 April 2017

Originally posted by : Ravi
My question is related to Law, not personal.

She is staying with me, so no question of Sending SPEED POST or RCR.

If Women Violate any Law, there is no Punishment or minor only, but if she claim man has Affair that is taken on her words without any proof and burdon on men to prove that he had no Affair. as wife is refusing to Sex, denying Marital obligation and Mens Fundamental rights, what REMEDY our LAW gives that what my Question is.

Law should allow Sex with Others, when Wife deny,

Yes by divorcing the denier and marrying the acceptor.

Ravi (Consultant)     27 April 2017

Divorce is not the Option here, if i go for Divorce i will endup paying Maintenance n may lose child custody too. thats what she is waiting for.

If law gives Divorce wihtout maintenance n custody then its ok, because its her Fault, but law will not do that nor i am not ready to leave kids and i want their mother together.

i want to know whats Laws remedy if wife Turn frigid

Originally posted by : Ravi
Divorce is not the Option here, if i go for Divorce i will endup paying Maintenance n may lose child custody too. thats what she is waiting for.

If law gives Divorce wihtout maintenance n custody then its ok, because its her Fault, but law will not do that nor i am not ready to leave kids and i want their mother together.

i want to know whats Laws remedy if wife Turn frigid

I am going to give what is written in our law so try to digest these hard unavoidable facts.

The grounds for divorce can not be taken as grounds for denying compensation (permanent alimony)except on following two scenarios that either a) she is earning or b) the ground for divorce is adultery. Lately the first ground is only working and the second ground lost it's strength. So what our member Sachin is always true that you should collect details of your wife's employment/earning that may be through salary or rent or interest or dividends or whatever it may be, before making any legal move.

If you no longer want to continue with her, then collect and keep the proofs of her adultery with you and then proceed with your desired girl for a kind of living relationship, but you should keep a proof that the second girl knows your previous marital life else you will be in deep trouble.

Ravi (Consultant)     27 April 2017

There is no question of Adultry/divorce/Maintenance

i want to know legal view on IF WOMEN DENY Sex TO HUSBAND WHAT IS THE REMEDY UNDER OUR pathetic British made biased law FOR MEN

if husband dont want divorce. there is no Adultry from both

Can Husband ask Law to allow him to have Sex with someONE else, so wife cannt sue him, he want to have Sex coz WIFE denied.

PERIOD

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     30 April 2017

There are certain matters beyond the ambit of law. you can take a horse to the pond but cannot force it to drink because you legally own it. it will drink if it feels like drinking by natural motivation. you can't say to it i have right to make you drink because I own you. 

Similarly you can't oblige your wife to s*x if she is not willing by court orders. 

Ravi (Consultant)     30 April 2017

i repeatedly saying THERE IS NO QUESTION OF HAVING Sex with WIFE.

this is what i asked

Can Husband ask Law to allow him to have Sex with someONE else, so wife cannt sue him, he want to have Sex coz WIFE denied.

Even i Own a Horse, i want make other horse drink water

hope now its clear

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     30 April 2017

No you can't ask law like that. you have to take divorce then only you get freedom to have relationship with other women.

Ravi (Consultant)     30 April 2017

but its not my fault.

for her fault why i have to suffer, ther shld b some remedy with law.

even law says i can get divorce but force me to pay alimony for not my fault

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     01 May 2017

Cooperate with her patiently and ensure she melts one day and willingly satisfies you. We are civilized people . We can't have s*x like we get from prostitutes. Nothing in family relationships is duty or right. We shouldn't force family members to feel for us. They should "naturally" feel for us and "feel like doing things that please us". 

Change your mindset please. 

We pay money to prostitute so we get right, it becomes "duty" or "work" for them to oblige whether by nature she is willing to participate in s*x or not. Wife on the other hand is neither a prostitute nor s*x is matter of "right" for you nor "duty" or "work" for her.  If she does not feel like pleasing you know reasons patiently win her love. 

If partner does not participate in s*x willingly in marital relationship that s*x is as good as having s*x with prostitute. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register