LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathyanrayana J (sse)     07 October 2015

Legal suggestion


I need one legal clarification. Suppose I have filed a civil case. Because of some personal reasons I did not attend the court during cross examination. Judge dismissed the case.

In this situation, can I reopen the case after some time?



 4 Replies

Aditya Sharma (Advocate)     07 October 2015


You can file an application against the dismissal, by giving valid reasons for absence.

sathyanrayana J (sse)     07 October 2015

So, I can file application to reopen. Is there any time period/time limit to do this?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2015

Apply for restoration of the case in the same court which has dismissed. Move another application for condonation of delay (after 30 days of dismissal), giving justification for delay in filing the application for restoration.

Shirish   08 October 2015

Hello My Name is Shirish.


I am from Pune & have property of my Fore Fathers , My uncle had brought one builder in 2006, all my Famil did agreement , now today till 2015 he has not done any thing, in 2014 he has given rights to his Partner & he has started to show interest.

We have sent him notice that we do not want to continue , but or uncle and few family members are intreasted with him. 


My uncle has started to take signature of tenanent as builder is going to develop property under SRA scheme, out of 25 Propert owners we are 5 owners who are not willing to go with the builder.


Is there any way that we could bring stay to his procedure & my uncle who have started to register tenanents under SRA scheme.

Is it possible that 5 Owners are not ready still SRA can be developed.


Please advise.


Thanks and Regards.

Shirish Shivarkar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register