legal practice

Dear Seniors and friends,

As per the new rule of BCI, an advocate is required to obtain the Certificate of Practice, and the application for such certificate is to be supported by copies of vakalatnamas filed by the applicant, etc. In case an advocate enrolled but not doing any practice (not engaged in any other profession or business) due to family or other circumstances, wants to take up practice from now onwards, what is the way out for him to get the certificate as he has no documents to prove his past practice. Is it that he can never practice at all in future for ever? There is no malafide intention to get the certificate and it is a genuine approach. Could you kindly discuss on this?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x