LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naga   30 March 2016

Legal opinion charges in chennai

My aunt wants to purchase a flat in chennai. What is the fee charged by an advocate for document verification,drafting and legal opinion.

Learning

2 Replies

r.sathyanarayanan   31 March 2016

I can say only my fees for giving title verification alonne provided if you are providing me all the documents.call me if you wish pl in no.9940541805 for fees.

(Guest)

Naga , two things Tell seller advocate to give title certificate etc. at time of registration. 

And you keep second advocate to verify all papers etc. and get  second title certificate to you. Don't make your advocate to give title certificate . 

Reason is when legal problem takes place whole blame should be put on other party in court and if your advocate put title certificate opp. party may take stand you have verified papers it is your advocate responisible . 

So both side advocate require. 

Additionally take Title certificate from your advocate that he too have checked and it is ok for your safety.

I am happy that after some time , Flat purchaser have themself become wise to keep advocate to check all papers. Else people get in real trouble . Really happy about your wise decission.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register