Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Srivastava (Business Manager)     12 April 2014

Legal notice served while i was travelling

Hello!

I was served a legal notice by the civil court at a place where I was supposed to go to attend a family function other than the city I reside.  An official from the court came to the place of the function and served the notice. But the interesting thing is that due to  some urgent work I had to go to Mumbai the day before the function was i.e. I was not present there and I was travelling. I have the confirmed reservation ticket of my travel  to prove this.

The court official wrote in his false report that I read  the notice and refused to take it. The report has been signed by two witnesses and by the person himself who has filed the case against me, as the identifier. This is a case of property and because of the report that I have refused to take the notice, the court accepted the case against me and prohibited me to sell my property. Having known about the case from other sources I have submitted my reply and proofs of being the true owner of the property to the court.

I want to understand -

1. what actions can be take against the court official who came to serve the notice and submitted the false report?

2. Also, can actions be taken against the witnesses and the identifier?

3. I complain to the court about the false reports, will court dismiss the case?

An early response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Sanjeev Srivastava

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register