Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal notice for settlement of dues from wipro for absconded from probation period

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 April 2018

Get in touch with Unions/Labor Inspector (of appropriate govt in your case i.e. state/central )/ Inspector  appointed under Shops and Estbs Act (that might be Labor Inspector appointed by state Govt.)..

Grievance Redressal Committee if IT is notified in your state..

And a very able Local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/Service matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…………………..

Your counsel(s) may opine to ask for salary for period worked, correct FnF statement, service certificate/relieving letter (without any adverse comments) and to withdraw said legal notice…  

Velladurai   23 April 2018

Thanks Ritesh. I understand that. it is not right way to leave the company like this. but due to some personal reason and I could not continue the service. I informed them by official mail. However they mentioned in legal letter that I have left the company after two months, utilized their training period and need to pay one month of salary which is not truth totally and unprofessional from the corporate company. I have replied them thru legal advisor. But I am not sure where it will end.

HK   23 April 2018

Hi,

I have also received the same sort of letter from KKDN Law Firm on behalf of Wipro. They are asking me to pay the bond amount and the notice period cost. Looking forward for your help in this matter.

At the time when I left company I was not tagged to any project and was not doing any productive work. I joined the company with the aspiration to learn and grow but there I just got demotivated. 

At the time when they visited our college, they made promise we will work on Java, Hadoop and all high end technologies but instead of that they allot MS excel type of work. I even talked with my manager and my supervisor but got no good response and that's why I left the company after the frustration of about 60 days.

The amount they are asking is too much. Is it right to ask them for the soft copy of all the documents I signed and the document in which I confirmed my willingness to pay the bond amount. I really doubt that paper.

Are Bond really Legal? 

Please Let me know if I hold the chance to defend.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     23 April 2018

Originally posted by : Velladurai
Thanks Ritesh. I understand that. it is not right way to leave the company like this. but due to some personal reason and I could not continue the service. I informed them by official mail. However they mentioned in legal letter that I have left the company after two months, utilized their training period and need to pay one month of salary which is not truth totally and unprofessional from the corporate company. I have replied them thru legal advisor. But I am not sure where it will end.

Everyone says that they have a personal and valid reason. Since you have already replied through your lawyer, lets see where does it take you.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     23 April 2018

Originally posted by : HK
Hi,

I have also received the same sort of letter from KKDN Law Firm on behalf of Wipro. They are asking me to pay the bond amount and the notice period cost. Looking forward for your help in this matter.

At the time when I left company I was not tagged to any project and was not doing any productive work. I joined the company with the aspiration to learn and grow but there I just got demotivated. 

At the time when they visited our college, they made promise we will work on Java, Hadoop and all high end technologies but instead of that they allot MS excel type of work. I even talked with my manager and my supervisor but got no good response and that's why I left the company after the frustration of about 60 days.

The amount they are asking is too much. Is it right to ask them for the soft copy of all the documents I signed and the document in which I confirmed my willingness to pay the bond amount. I really doubt that paper.

Are Bond really Legal? 

Without seeing the copy of such bond, it is difficult to say anything.

Generally speaking, such bonds are not valid.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 April 2018

Originally posted by : Velladurai

Does this company mind personal problems of employee whom IT decides to terminate?

If you have communicated by email then you have not absconded/abstained/absented.

The notice period/pay is per applicable enactments....as already posted...

The company and IT's attorney's in HR/Admin/Legal must not lie on record...

The training that is provided (if any) to employee to manage the counters of employer must be wihtout any cost to employee..

Your lawyer that has responded to legal notice is proficient in Labor/service matters?

Employee's/trade unions can also represent you.

Originally posted by : HK
Hi,

Are Bond really Legal? 

You have FULL right to demand the authenticated copy the said Bond.

If said BOnd was crafted on grounds of Training and  NO training was provided then IT may get termed as Unconcienable,unreasonable, void...

HK   24 April 2018

Thanks Sir

Will write to Wipro and get back in touch with you once I get reply from their side.

Preferably get in touch with seasoned Employee's/Trade union leaders and avery able counsel as already suggested and proceed further under their expert advise...

HK   24 April 2018

What component of salary are included in the notice period recovery. Is that full salary?

Narasimham   17 June 2021

Hi Ravi  please give me your mobile no. Same case is with me. I need your advice

Singh   30 April 2022

How much Amount they Aked you to pay?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register