LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurumoorthy.V (Retired)     03 June 2013

Legal heirship certicate in tamil nadu

In my family one of my relatives has 5 sons.The parents of the five sons died.leaving the 5 sons as their legal heir. Now of the 5 sons eldest son expired recently.leaving behind him his wife with no issues.Now legal heirship certificate is to be obtained naming the 5 sons as legal heirs.My question is that the name of the recently deceased eldest son's name will find place in the legal heirship certificate or not. the certificate is to be obtained from Tamil Nadu-Chennai.

Kindly clarify

Gurumurthy

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     03 June 2013

yes, it will not come eldest legal heir list in grand father list.

Gurumoorthy.V (Retired)     04 June 2013

Thank you Sir for your reply. My question is now the widow of the eldest son can have right to get due share of her husband's share of the ancestral property.

Yours

Gurumoorthy

thinagar (M.D)     07 June 2013

s that lady has full rights on the undivided share of his husband.

Gurumoorthy.V (Retired)     12 November 2013

Dear Sir,

Now my sister has got her due share of her deceased husband's undivided share of ancestral house property. The site is a temple land against which her deceased father-in-law has built the house,

Now my sister wants to reconstruct her portion of undivided share due to the bad condition of the 

house which she has obtained. Now my question is whether my sister has to get the permission of the temple authorities for the reconstruction and incase the authorities not giving the permission what is the recourse for her. Kindly enlighten me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register