LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anthoni selvam   08 November 2022

Legal heir entity

The property belongs to deceased father and his wife is also died recently. Property is still in deceased father's name. One of the legal heirs, a daughter too died and she has husband, one son and one daughter. Now, when partition takes place among four brothers and deceased sister, who is supposed to sign, her living husband or her daughter or her son or all the three, the document and in whose name the share would be there. Anyone give legal advice. Thanks.


 4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     08 November 2022

The daughter's share will be divided by all three, first to the children and next husband.

anthoni selvam   08 November 2022

Thanks Sir, I want to know who will sign the partition document and share would be on whose name, single or all three share holders.

Parasar   08 November 2022

what is the religion

anthoni selvam   09 November 2022

Sir, Indian Christian.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register