Legal guardianship

Dear Members, When parents of minor son stay apart for long due to dispute, how can the mother arrange in such a way legally that if she dies,the boys material grandmother be her legal guardian, and manage the money or property the mother will leave for the boy on his behalf untill he turns adult?

She may write a Will and preferably get it registered, stating that her mother will be the legal guardian of her son and that she is bequeathing all her property to her son.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x