Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal   10 July 2015

Legal advice rcr/divorce

Hi all,  i have posted few topics previously and thanks all for the replies

I tried my level best to bring back her but failed.Now i have a legal doubt, should i proceed with rcr or divorce. I mean wich is the better way.

1.If i file divorce,its like throwing her away. I got a boy child.when i file for child custody i think it is easy for them to tell that i am not intereted in child future.Which is not the truth in many cases 

2.If i file rcr , will it be helpful for me to show that i am interested in child future.will it add advantage in child custody ?  

3.if i file rcr and she is not ready to come back.will it reduce maintaince ?

4.In what chances one can win rcr ?

5.If child custody is really based on welfare of child then i am the one who can give more opportunity then her . but my doubt is, is it really happening based on child welfare ?     

6.If i file divorce on cruelty i guess it is very diff to prove  so if i file rcr they will come out and file some cases on me so based on that i can goahed with divorce. is it correct ?  

based on child custody i am thinking on RCR. My child age is 1.5 

Please give me legal advice will be helpful for many.Thanks in advance   

Learning

3 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     10 July 2015

Kunal Sir...

Your detailed query clearly indicate that you have fair knowledge of legal options.

But, what I am suggesting here is not a legal option. This option is considering the future of your son.

You and your wife may not need each other.

But your son needs you. It is your son's right. Please do not deny your presence to him.

There are no laws that helps a father give this right to his son.

But, let us not allow the legality come between you and your son.

This means that you neither file RCR nor divorce.

If you file RCR, you are giving an option to wife to deny RCR and she will get away with your son and maintenenance for child.

Because court cannot compel your wife to live with you.

If you file for divorce, your wife will still get away with your son and maintenance.

By going legal way, you will give more power to your wife to put you in more trouble.

So, stay calm and keep pursuing to get back your son and wife.

Get the help of elders and friends and keep putting lovely loveful pressure on your wife and son.

Your wife cannot handle this lovely fight from you.

Let your wife take any legal action. Then you can respond accordingly.

In any case, never accept for divorce and keep paying to your wife for your son's welfare.

Soon, your son will grow and understand your love and things will turn for everybody's good.

This will take less trouble for you and more benefit for you.

Please review my suggestion.

I wish you unite with your son sooner and he gets his father's love which is precious and nobody else can give it to him.

1 Like

ABCD (HR Consultant)     11 July 2015

100 % agreed with Mr. Prasad, legal action seems troulesome. Law will favour lady keeping you left or right. Better to seek the help of common friends & elders. Adopt social & family strategy rathar than legal one. Its not wise to get 10 by losing 90.

kalyan (engineer)     11 July 2015

Kunal,

Running in the court lobbies are painful one and the matrimonial cases will never end unless you gift her a lumpsum amount. You will loose your patience, money, time and priceless youth.

RCR is useless tool for men. Refer shonee's detailed investigation on RCR. If you really wants divorce then go for divorce. it will take years to prove the just.

As your child age is 1.5, your wife get more credits till the child age is 5 irrespecitve of financial status of you.

If you feel, she is not the right pair, discuss with her, go for MCD. Do your duties as a father for your child. For child custodial rights, refer bombay highcourts direction on parenting plan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register