LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adinama (ZADSFSFD)     09 March 2010

legal advice

I have a client  lady who has been illtreated by her husband who is nri working in gulf sent his wife delebrately to vacation in india and there afer cancelled her visa and took away two kids my client waited paitently and tried her level best for a compromise pleading begging and to reconcile and start fresh there married life but instead he is defaming for wrong reasons till now she was quiet as kids were with him and he was toruting them even he bet the daughter on and off who is in her teen since now kids are coming back and there is no improvement in the situationa as he is not ready to open her visa and has abdoned her saying no money or expense will be given to her in future she has to earn her own livliehood he has started to stay in live in realationship with some one out there but not confessing as he fears job loss pl advice wht the lady can opt for : 1. Can she go for 498 A if yes how as he is away 2. How a Restitution of congigual rights will help as he is NRI

Learning

12 Replies

Hari (Student)     09 March 2010

hi

can any one tell me if the maintenance case is going on in the court ,does  police person can come to the workplace and enquire for that the person is working in that organisationdo they really have the power to enquire about this.

Hari

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

mr hari, -  police can come under such cercumstances - if court orders.

perhaps your wife bribed them and they came to your office without authority. try to talk the police concerned or may ask the higher authority of police - to know the reason of such activities.

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     10 March 2010

mr adinama,

your both the choices are perfect. you may do both the options at a time.

Hari (Student)     17 March 2010

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply;

My wife filed a false case 498a against me and my family members, i got married in the month of June 19,2006;

she left my place on jan 12 2007 for the festival and never turned back,me and my parents went to their place toget her back,but she and her parents have no interst in sending back ,there were no quarrels between me and my wife, the parents  of my wife wants me to settle at their home,they wanted me to leave my parents & get the share of my property to them, i refused and we came back to our place. in the month of Feb 2007,she filed a false case against me and my family members under sec.498a,and the case was filed in the same Police Station where her father was working as a Head Constable. we are taken to the police station 4 days we were at the police station , on the 5th day we were sent to the court & jailed, it was very horrible we never done any mistake but we have been jailed.

we took bail and  i filed divorce case..

the case was still pending in the court, she applied for interrium maintenance,court has given an order 750/- p.m; when she left my home she was 3 month pregnent,she got aborted in the 6th month with out  my notice.

Now her father got pramoted and became SI.

still the cases are pending in the court..

can you please suggest me hw to get rid of this cases.

i am doing LLB 2nd year now.

-Hari

Hari (Student)     18 March 2010

when i got married my wife was 24yrs & i was 26yrs

Hari (Student)     19 March 2010

Mr.Prabhakar

thanks for your reply,

as i told u earlier father-in-law has sent some police person from his police station with out any authority & any notice  to my office to enquire about my work status & also he started enquiring about my property at my nativeplace as well as where we are residing.i am living with my old parents, my father is retired only source is that i am surviving on them what ever i am earning is going for my college fee & all, in this case can u suggest me..

-Hari

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 March 2010

have you received the chargesheet?

Hari (Student)     19 March 2010

Dear Sir,

we have received the FIR & charge sheet for 498a in the month of November 2007.

-Hari

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register