Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Sudheer (SDE)     21 March 2011

Leave Rules

Dear Sir,

I am working in BSNL Assam as SDE.

I am Native of Ongole, Andhra Pradesh.

I left to my native on sanctioned EL for 10 days w.e.f 10-02-2011, when my Mother wrist was broken.

On 18-02-2011 i suffered severe back pain and lot of pulling in my left leg and attended doctor for treatment. Doctor diagnosis as SCIATICA problem and advised me to undergo physiotherapy for one month.

Then I have extended the leave as commuted leave (HPL is due for >100 days) for 30 days with Medical Certificate to take care of self health. The same is intimated to my controlling officer DE over phone and faxed all documents (Extension Leave application, MC, Doctor Prescripttion).The original copy of MC along with leave application is also sent through registered post to my DE on 19-02-2011 itself.

But, in spite of doing all these on 23-02-2011 i have received a SMS from my DGM (Leave sanctioning authority) that, I am intentionally not returned to duty and I am instructed to return to duty immediately.

Moreover my pay was Held up for February-11 month and even my service mobile cxn is barred from Outgoing.

Today on 21-03-2011, I have resumed my duty with Fitness certificate.

My question is whether Management can stop my salary without proper confirmation of my Sick ness? And how to deal such autocratic office atmosphere?

ThanQ

Ram Sudheer

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register