LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     19 April 2019

Leave Enchashment of deceed accident employee

Respected sir My Father Have been road accidented in 2003. (First operation amount we get from when my father service as GM of pvt ltd bank so court not given us amount of this,in my father presents which held in sterling hospital Ahmedabad Gujarat. My Father have totally Bed rest for app. 10 month total salery not getting but my fathers whole service time of 32 yeras Leaves and other benefit bank give to my father which leave credited. so i have question can we demand to getting salary and bonus etc from insurance company for which we wasted due to accident?! another question is that my father done third surgery in below mentioned hospital surgery bill cost not getting because we have been missed original documents bills and others )and due to accident surgery from Medi-surge in 2004-05 ( Now Medi surge HCG MEDISURGE HOSPITAL) mithakhali six road, Elisbridge Ahmedabad.our MACT case now in board and tell us for giving bill so how can we getting this? My father was passed away in 2005, Origiinal bill missed .we are in so many financial problems so please be needful for us and getting this bill and we give to court and court order to pay us billing amount. I also contact hospital but they tell me we have not any record because old hospital MEDI SURGE murdge with HCG as per you saying.i think they not proper investigation for records. We pray to give proper advice how and what we can do for getting duplicate Bills or how we proof court that we have been charged for this surgery?I wish you reply as soon as possible.Thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 April 2019

Please post simple and concise facts.

d. (n.a)     23 April 2019

2 query 1st is Due to accident Bed rest time of 10 months my father getting not salary but getting Leaves which Bank give to employee which are credited,so we can claim full salary from opposite insurance company? 2nd Out of 3 surgery last surgery�s bill document we missed or lost and hospital have mergered and they said no record we have as you saying, so how we getting those surgeries Bill and document which with we go to court and getting that amount which have already paid?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register