LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reshma (Legal Consultant)     27 May 2011

Leave and Licence Agreement - SEZ non processing units

Can a leave and licence agreement be entered between the developer and a vendor in a non-processing area of SEZ campus ? Eg...vendor such as canteen vendor. Can the developer recover licence fee from canteen vendors from the non-processing areas ?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query