LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Arjaria (Law Student)     01 February 2012

Lawyer search

Can anybody pls suggest some good family matters lawyers practicing in Gwalior (M.P.), for a case so as to declare the Marriage Voidable.??


 3 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     01 February 2012

voidable marriage  = u/s 12 = annulment of marriage = decree

void marriage declaration = u/s 11 = only declaration of void marriage

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     01 February 2012

Dear Rahul you can call me in this regard

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012


Search the lawyers listing on LCI, but meet and discuss with the lawyer before finalizing.


Also better to get some referrals.




Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query