Upgrad LLM

laws applicable to nbfc

There is NBFC who has increase its rate of interest with prior intimation to borrower and is not responding ..
What be done ??

Dear querist,

They can change the interest rate even if it is fixed interest rate.


Retired employee.

The query lacks clarity as to what exact response was expected by NBFC and to whom.  Every lender retains the option of enhancing interest from time to time as per contractual obligations.  If there is breach of mutual obligations filing complaint against NBFC is the only option.  

High Court Advocate IPR Attorney and RTI Activist

Dear sir, any NBFC is governed by Rules , regulations, Master circulars etc issued by RBI in this regard. If you are aggrieved by any such deceptive malpractices of NBFC, you can approach Ombudsman. Every NBFC need to adhere Fair Practises Code as stipulated by RBI in this regard. Thank you Balachander Advocate 9959850723



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x