Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Supratim Paul (E)     07 November 2013

Law on agreement (need urgent help)

Hello All,

I need one help. Actually I was looking for Job and I got an offer from hyd based company. They have released the offer and I have not accepted the offer yet or signed any document. I have received a document which looks legal to me. BUt I have not signed the document or accepted the offer yet.

I want to know what are the legal implecation in this document.  Request to please help me. I am attaching the document which have all the details.

Regards,

Raju

Learning

2 Replies

Gopikrishna Kalyanam (Lawyer)     07 November 2013

Dear Sri Paul,

Most of the terms are standard. Can you please state particular queries you have with regard to the terms. Clause 2 a to i and Clause 6 a to c are important. You should decide whether you can accept to these terms. Please discuss with the HR of the Company about the award/ cancellation/ surrender/ transfer/ conversion of RSUs that may be allotted to you.
Once you sign the document, it implies that you have agreed to the terms and the same are binding on you. Therefore, carefully read and decide whether you accept the terms stated.
Best Wishes.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2013

You can go ahead if the employment terms and conditions suits you but give a deep analysation over the pros and cons before putting your signature into the agreement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register