LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parveez (Administrator)     07 August 2012

Law of cheque bounce

Hello There,


Can we go ahead and complain against a police officer to the police commisioner of the state as i do not see any help coming from local police towards a cheque bounce case. I have also given a warrant against the accused and no action has been taken against the accused since a month and police is just warming their seats. I personally feel that the local police is working hand in hand with that guy and they are getting their part of their bribe from the accused due to which they are not working on the request given by the h`ble court. Your advise on this is really appreciated.




 6 Replies

Namitabh Kothari (9930992660) (Advocate, 9930992660)     07 August 2012

File RTI on execution of warrant.. they wil take action after that !!!!!!!

R Trivedi (     10 August 2012

Local Police is not supposed to extend you any help in cheque bounce case.


Yes, Warrant has to be complied with. And don't worry it will, take care and approach the senior police officials.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     10 August 2012

No need to complain against any police officer but can give the warrant directly at the commissioner's office which will reach the jurisdictional police station and they will take action.

tarun (software engineer)     10 August 2012

To understand Checque bounce laws and the Negotiable Instruments Act, one should read the articles mentioned here:

Parveez (Administrator)     14 August 2012

Thank for all d support, really appreciate your help i`am meeting ACP today along with the warrant. I will keep you all posted on what happens!!! Thanks Again. Cheers, Parveez

v.lakshminarayanan (prop)     30 September 2012

dear member

you can of course  approach the court which issued the warrant. take it up strongly. it did work in my case.





Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query