LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charles   12 February 2015

landlord not willing to make rental agreement

i have been a tenant in my residence for 5 yrs and every yr i insist my landlord to give me legal contract of residence so that i can file my tax returns and he is refusing and claiming that his brother in law is show it as income tax...but he increases the rent by five hundred rupees every year... and i am being cheated... is there any law suit i can file against him for the injust and loss i am under... and for not able to file my rental tax... as anyhow it is a source of income for him which he is not showing as he wont give reciepts and wont even make a legal contract of residence... pls give me advice


 1 Replies

Nitin (marketting manager)     18 February 2015

I suggest you better vacate the house and move on to a good one who can give legal rent agrrement

why do you want to drag your self into troubles,yes there are rules but that will be more trouble for you so move on.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query