LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumedh (sales executive)     09 August 2015

Labour law

Respected sir   last 2 months i was do work in some popular pest controlling company india . & that companys all work do by some franchices thas sale, supervisor, field work etc. but main company providing lot of facilities to his labour (field worker ) i.e incentives , bonus etc. but that will not get to labour field worker .  all are get franchices owner , & supervisor etc. they are  doing harassment of all staff . so what is basic salary of employees , insurance ,((as per labour act ) incentives  . how can i do legal action against them.  sir last month i get  13000 ( incentive ) but my supervisor said me its not your money & he said me singed incentive document & i will give later .last 3 days he was not talk with me. i was do very hard work  earn money for my exam purpose .but this happned.

i required your help

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2015

You have posted that:

"sir last month i get  13000 ( incentive ) but my supervisor said me its not your money & he said me singed incentive document & i will give later .last 3 days he was not talk with me. "

Do you have incentive circular/declaration, evidence of having qualified and earned and that your supervisor has fleeced you?

You are employee of franchisee.Do you have offer/appointment letter,I.Card,salary slip, PF number,ESIC card etc? The franchisee can not pay you less than as prescribed in Min. Wages Act and notifications issued by o/o Labor Commissioner.

You may approach:

Employee’s/Trade Union leaders e.g. CITU/INTUC/AITUC/BMS etc

Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm

And understand the merits and remedies and forums that you can approach and under their expert guidance proceed to lodge complaint with;

Inspector appointed under Shops and Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act,O/o Labor Commissioner

Civil Court

And your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420 and winding up petition

There are unlimited number of threads on similar query at LCI e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Labour-Service-Law.asp#.Vchbe7V-jMo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register