Kul kayda land taken by third person


State- Maharashtra.

My uncle has a land of which one pice is gone because of Kul Kayda sarkari Akar Pad. 

but sudenly one name appear on 7/12, which mean some one submitted the "NAJRANA" to govt. for that piece of land. we doubt that it is foul play some criminal people taken over it legallly by joinning hands with  Prant Officer or other Govt officer. it is because the land is near to MIDC. we have FERFAR of the same. we have just file a suit to taking back the land and we came to know this thing. Minister Eknath Khadse has also anounce that land will be given back to the owner but still how can this happen. its happend in 2015.

please guide how to deal with the issue. i am desprately wating for relpy 




Lot of ammendments in land laws are  taking place from the time Devendra Fadnavis Govt took charge of office.  

See to understand what other person have done you need to have access to papers then only you can make out what exactly has happened. 

Go to land record department, Ask For Self Index file zerox under RTI and get whole file zerox , you may get papers

Go to Agriculture land tenancy dept. there also such land file must be maintained that too take zerox. 

Once you get papers you will understand exactly what has happened .

Which suit you have filled details please 





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x