LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venu Uttamaraju   17 May 2020

kasarapahanee

a man was died in the year 1942 later in the years 1954-55 her name was entered as pattedar and kabzedar in kasara pahanee
even his engar brother was live at that time but his name was not entered in 1954_55 kasara pahanee
can it be challenged in any court the pattedar and his brother both are died
is brother sons have any rights or not it is his anssesstrals landl g z,z be off for there respective
shares in it or not

Learning

7 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 May 2020

1. IF pattedar does not have any legal heirs, THEN brother's son can obtain a "Letter of Administration"  (LA) for the property and based on such LA, son may apply to Tahsil office to mutate /transfer his name on the land records & registers.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

1 Like

Sir the pattedar have one son but he was not entered his name in revenue records. From 1960 still date But the pattedars. Brother was shikmidar

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     17 May 2020

Originally posted by : Venu Uttamaraju
Sir the pattedar have one son but he was not entered his name in revenue records. From 1960 still date
But the pattedars. Brother was shikmidar

1. In the above case ONLY the pattedar's Son is entitled to claim the land and Borther's Son will be classified as "other claimaint" for cultivation /usage purposes only, without any Title-Ownership rights.

1 Like

It is very difficult to solve the problem in my case sir the lands in two villages was distributed in there life time the pattedar. Got in one village as his share but that lands was in my grand father's name was shown in kasra pahanee and in my father's share in now which Was shown as his brothers name in kasara pahanee there is an agreement between both pattedars son and my father but my agnate brother was denaying already he was solded his shares in his village now in my father's share to an extent of 180-0 Acer's was not entered in the revenue records in the name of my father No one got any pattedar pass book still date

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 May 2020

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. Please try to post simple facts bringing out all the details. All that could be stated is that a mere entry in revenue records does not divest the legal heirs of their rights in inheritance.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 May 2020

Contact a local advocate, as the chances apparent as per your query after 65years of their possession and enjoyment, are bleak and Nil.  There are several things to be seen as to enjoyment, possession and treating of the property by the previous owners etc.,

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 May 2020

nAs already posted, the facts stated clarity. In the light of the facts I could makeout, no limitation applies since no partition has taken  place.no will has been executed nor any conveyance. A mere entry in the revenue/village records do not constitute transfer of title.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register