Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     27 June 2013

Just a piece of advice from the expoerts

Hello all,

Just need a piece of advice from you guys.

While drafting a petition for appeal, do i need to attach affidavit too ?

Also, please let me know the petition is removed on ledger paper (legal size) but for evidence, should I use the same quality paper ? Or should I use white paper (legal size) ?

I would highly appreciate if you help me in this.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Affidavit you would have already filed in lower court, so no need.

Just appeal.

All legal documents only in green sheet [legal size], both sided typing allowed for trial court, sessions and higher courts, one sided  typing.

Am sorry but am a bit confused. I need to attach order copy to the appeal. So how do i attach to submit to the court ?

Am sorry but am a bit confused. I need to attach order copy to the appeal. So how do i attach to submit to the court ? Do i need to remove photocopy of the order on green sheet legal size paper ?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Victim of Marriage
Am sorry but am a bit confused. I need to attach order copy to the appeal. So how do i attach to submit to the court ?

Your lawyer is just out of law school or you dont have a lawyer and repesenting yourself as a lawyer???

All appeals, memos etc  - green sheet.

Certified copies will have seal signature of judge which is the order copy, that has to be attached to your appeal.

How to attach it?

Use stapler or use a tag, tie it, file it.

Thanks am filing on my own. Do i need to atrach domestic violence petition which she had filed also to this appeal ? And divorce petition i had filed also ? If yes, should it be attached on white paper or green ledger size ? Sorri thats my last question to u nw.

(Guest)
Thanks am filing on my own. Do i need to atrach domestic violence petition which she had filed also to this appeal ? And divorce petition i had filed also ? If yes, should it be attached on white paper or green ledger size ? Sorri thats my last question to u nw.

OH GOD ! you fighting your case on your own?

You better call up before you make a mess out of all this.

Please check PM for my number.  Rest we will talk on phone.  Its easier that way.

(Guest)

No need to be sorry.  Please call up.

Victim of Greed (Worker)     06 July 2013

Hello... Please advice me asap... I need your expert advice. Its regarding interim maintenance order passd by the judicial magistrate first class court at kalyan under DV act. I was about to appeal to the district sessions court at kalyan but 3 local advocates told me you cannot file an appeal on interim maintenance order.. You will have to wait for the final order and only then you may appeal ? Is it true ? Just for your info, she has filed DV case against me after 3.5 years of living seperately.. I already have judgements for limitations act of 1 year which was passed by mumbai high court and supreme court. As per your advice, i went to principal district and sessions court at thane for application of appeal but the officer told me to apply at the district sessions court which is at kalyan... And today when i went there to apply to ask local advocates about court fee stamp, 3 advocates who were senior told me you cannot appeal for interim maintenance. Wht do i do know ? Humble request to please help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register