LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

choudhary (college)     22 February 2012

Joining in new psu whose waiting list released report abuse

I had joined SAIL as Asst Manager (trainee) last year and i was kept on probation for two years .Due to serious family problems i stopped attending office after one month of joining as no leave credit was due in my account.After coming to home i send a letter for leave to the office but a letter was send to my postal address by the office to join immediately within 3 days. I replied that i couldn't join due to family problems. After that again my office had send a letter stating that it was final warning to me as there be no leave due in your account so join immediately otherwise nessesary actions would be taken against you After this no further letter was sent from the office.After this 8 months have passed i also didnot approach them due to personal problems and also due to fear of discliplinary actions. Recently other PSU has released Wating list for the post of engg and iam selected in this list.i have appeared in the interview of this PSU much before joining to the SAIL.
I have following queries as iam very worried at present . Pl help and give your advice so that i may proceed further.

. I want to ask your legal point of view on following points
1.since after final warning company has not send any letter or information can it be presumed my services would be terminated without notice?

2a. can i join in this psu directly as i have appeared in there selection process much before joining in SAIL?
2b. At present i donot know my employment status with SAIL . Can i send my resign letter to them through speed post? will they accept it or start discliplinary action against me?
3.In the resignation letter can i mention about my selection in this new psu ?.Will mentioning of this create any problem ? and can they relieve me to join this new psu
4.AS TERMS OF OFFER OF APPOINTMENT Which states that service can be terminated by giving one month notice by either parties. Can i give termination notice if they donot accept my resignation
5. If my services would have terminated by SAIL , will it affect my future career? and in that case if i inform my termination as per offer of appointment to new psu will they accept my joining.
6. In case of termination as per service conditions do company issue me clean relieving certificate and character certificate or can put adverse remarks?
Please reply and give advice it is very urgent

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register