Joining if govt. job vs. criminal case


I want some information, me and my friends were falsly charged for rape by our housemaid under ipc 376 b, but sesson court set us free and we were acquittal due to lack of evidences, after some times her husband made appeal i highcourt and appeal is in CRA condition now i am selected in govt. job. will there be any issue in joining? am i elegible for govt. job or not?

Total likes : 1 times


thakyou sir.....for your concern is that .....during police verification what will be the result. On the time of joining if department will ask i will definatly give all the details along with the order copy of judgment of session court. as session court made us acquittal...and currently this is appeal in the highcourt.....there is no enquiry or any other thing. i am confused, am i again accused in the case? will it be called pending case aginst me? as appeal is also aginst the govt. for judgment......

thankyou sir for showing interest.....sir actully apeal made by lady's husband on the behalf of lady aginst the judgment of session court in which i am accquital. sir i am worried because of some of my friends told me that if there is any case pending in court then govt. employer will not give joining.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x