LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NKR   08 April 2018

Joined other government job without NOC /Reliving letter

Very Good morning to all. Sir, in 2012, when I was unemployed, I applied for CGHS which result declared in 2017 and also for ongc which result declared in 2015. Than, I get selected in a central psu ongc in 2015 but place of work at ongc was 2000 km away from my home, but due to unemployment I joined ongc in 2015. But when in 2017, my result of cghs declared and I get opportunity to work near to my home, I decided
to resign ongc on ground of better career prospects, but as the record of ongc is that they never give any reliving letter /NOC and never accepts resignation, they delayed my resignation acceptance also which is still pending for acceptance. In the meantime, while joining cghs in 2017, I hide the fact that I was in psu job as there was no NOC or Relieving letter with me and I joined cghs but now in my biometric attendence the problem is coming in my registration at cghs as it is already registered with ongc but neither ongc management is accepting my resignation even after almost 06 months after my resignation nor removing my name from their biometric attendence system and now after 06 months of my resignation , they are asking me to give a declaration that I was not employed elsewhere during my absence so that my resignation can be accepted where as there is no such rule to give such kind of declaration.... In this condition I am very tensed and now having fear to loose my cghs job. In this matter, please some one guide me. Because I earned my job by my hard work and don't want to loose it??

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2018

Did you consult elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned employees/trade union leaders………….. a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters, having successful track record,…………and worth his/her salt…  before taking decision to join, then while resigning, filling new employment application/affidavit, joining another establishment……………. ?

If yes, what was their opinion!

Have you consulted elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned employees/trade union leaders………….. a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters, having successful track record,…………and worth his/her salt…NOW!

If yes, what is their opinion?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2018

Did you sign any service agreement/bond etc while joining? If yes, and if you wish you may attach.

Before attaching erase all names/logo/insignia/emails/addresses/phone numbers etc etc to maintain confidentiality…..or show to a very able counsel as already suggested above.

Do you have copy of said resignation, IT’s acknowledgment/POD, job advertisement of both establishments, job applications, selection letters, T&C/rules, appointment letter, service rules, conduct and discipline rules………etc of both establishments ?

If yes, approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters, having successful track record,…………and worth his/her salt…NOW, alongwith elders of family, well wishers ……………….for a considered opinion!

Check at LOCAL courts complex, Labor courts/CGIT/CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/HC/SC…………for such counsels without wasting time…

Avoid IT’s, entities that loiter at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists..

Both establishments at the moment do not seem to be inclined to budge an inch from tier stand…

You are in difficult situation.

Generically speaking; one perspective seems to be getting acceptance of resignation from past establishment and getting lenient approach from current establishment on past employment…with your own skills, pleadings or approach courts of law on your views that you have posted in query and expect relief.

SRIKANTH KOMAKULA   12 November 2020

Bro, what is your present situation? Is the problem solved. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register