LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sowjanya Amruthesh   09 March 2018



My husband was a government employee(deseaced-suicide)(karnataka state government).He got job as his father was a government employee(deseaced-accident).
Am i eligible for his job?I have completed my BBM and have 2.5 years corporate experience ,i am quiting my job and serving notice period.Am 26 years old.My husband has not made an will and we had no property too.We had not made any insurance as well.
Your advice is expected!.



 2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 March 2018

Download the ‘Compassionate Employment’ rules of establishment that might be available on website of establishment and/or in office….

Attach the rules or post weblink

Submit the application for ‘Compassionate Employment’ within time and under proper acknowledgment…

In case of any difficulty in getting rules or understanding o submitting application or seek local help from seasoned employee’s/trade union leaders…

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2018

you cna try.           

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register