It return


I have got arearies of income form last year 2014-2015.

whether i have to pay IT on this income in this year 2015-16 on previous year.


In the year of receipt i.e. this year. Additional info -if the taxpayer is required to pay any additional amount of tax (in the year of receipt) than what he would have otherwise paid, had he received the money in the year(s) that he was supposed to receive it, such additional tax need not be paid i.e. it can be reduced from the tax would also reduce the TDS on salary. Employees should indicate to the employer that a lower TDS needs to be deducted by way of furnishing Form No. 10E.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x