LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Engineer Jack (Engineer)     04 July 2016

Issues in delhi high court order

Hi, I am contesting my divorce case in Delhi past 7 years and I have Delhi high court order in my favorbut the order is bit ambigious as it does not have "end date" marked on it. My next divorce hearing is on 28th July So, I have following queries.

1. Do u feel applying now at the high court for "End date" is better or should I wait until 28th July divorce hearing so, that I get to know when would be my next hearing?. Effectively by then, my 3 hearings would be completed (i.e 9th Oct 15, 5th Jan 16, 28th July 16) since, I got my high court order.
2. How do high court judges treat such cases when trail court hearing is just after 2-3 weeks? Do they reject immediately or look into the merit?
3. What shall be the plan of action, if I choose applying to high court after 28th Hearing and say, I get close date  of Oct 16?
4.  Bottom line is that I am not keen in getting dates and getting into the paper work. My interest lies in getting "end date" of Oct 16 or Max Dec 16.
5. So advice what shall be my action plan and reason for approaching high court in details.
Many thanks,
Jack
9860 89 5515

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

Sir,

what exactly is the issue. could you provide the copy of the order here?

Regards,
Rit Arora

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register